VIZCO WATER HEATERS DRAIN PANS
10 00 00—SPECIALTIES
10 00 00—SPECIALTIES (DRAIN PANS)
VIZCO US, INC.
4708 MANTEE AVE WEST, UNIT 103
BRADENTON, FL 34209
ICC-ES PMG Listing PMG-1384
Effective Date: June 2016
This listing is subject to re-examination in one year.
- DIVISION: 10 00 00—SPECIALTIES
Section: 10 00 00—Specialties (Drain Pans)
- Product certification system:
- The ICC-ES product certification system includes testing samples taken from the market or supplier'stock, or combination of both, to verify compliance with applicable codes and standards. The system also involves factory inspections, and assessment and surveillance of the supplier's quality system.
- VizCO Water Heaters Drain Pans
- VizCO US, Inc.
4708 Mantee Ave West, Unit 103 Bradenton, Florida 34209
- Commpliance with the following codes:
- 2015, 2012 and 2009 International Plumbing Code® (IPC)
2015, 2012 and 2009 International Residential Code® (IRC)
2015, 2012 and 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code® (UPC)*
*Copyrighted publication of the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- Compliance with the following standards:
- ASTM E 84, Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
- The water heater pans shall be marked with the manufacturer's name as well as the ICC-ES PMG certification mark.
- The water heater pans shall be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's published instructions and the applicable code(s).
Installation of the water heater pans shall be in accordance with Section P2801.6 of the IRC, Section 504.7 of the IPC, and 507.5 of the UPC.
Copyright © 2016 ICC Evaluation Service, LLC. All rights reserved.Page 1 of 2
PMG-1384 | Most Widely Accepted and Trusted Page 2 of 2
- The water heater pans models list in this report are made of corrosion-resistance material having a flame spread index of no more than 5 and smoke development index of no more than 450 and are available with either a 1" PVC or 1" CPVC drain pan fitting.
Dry Lift Series - available in sizes 23", 25", and 27" diameters; 2.5" depth; 0.10" thickness
Pro Series - available in sizes 23", 25", 27" and 31" diameters; 2.5" depth; .10" thickness
- Conditions of listing:
- The Authority Having Jurisdiction for the area in which this product is to be installed, shall have the final decision for compliance to Section P2801.6 of the IRC, Section 504.7 of the IPC, and 507.5 of the UPC.
- Installation shall be in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and the requirements of the code sections references above.
- The water heater pans are manufactured in Monticello, Florida under a quality control pro with an annual surveillance inspection by ICC-ES.